Sunday, April 25, 2010

Creative Juices

Wow...I really thought that I would do more writing on my blog. I basically write a long, disjointed, random blog on Facebook every day. But - people actually read that.

As I said before. I am not quite sure why I am writing this blog in the first place. Perhaps I am getting my creative juices flowing again so that I can write a book. Can you hear me laughing?! I have 3 kids under the age of 5 and they are a HANDFUL! Cannot imagine having time to write a book, let alone a blog. However, I did recently buy 2 books with the thought of using them as research for a future book.... I also have a website in development that has hit a ridiculous snafu that is either going to require taking some serious computer formatting classes or shelling out some cash. I am betting on the latter...

Hubby thinks that I need to write a bestseller so that I can continue to keep my kids in private school... I really want to like Public School and I really think that they should be better and everyone should go, yada yada yada. BUT, I am not fucking up my kids to make a point. I have found that private school teachers actually give a shit and like your kid. Seriously, my kids psyche is not going to be put in the hands of some tenured piece of shit burned out teacher who hates kids...

Shit.

Better get to writing.

2 comments:

Otehlia said...

yeah something about writing makes you remember you have a brain.
Don't remind me about private schools. I really wish we could afford it.My child comes home with bad reports sometimes and they actually want to take AWAY recess to "teach" him. WTF??????

TMI Mama said...

Crazy! Right now, in Texas, with my hubby driving a 15 year old car- we can afford private school... Anywhere else, I am not so sure.

Post a Comment