Saturday, April 17, 2010

The title goes here

I have been staring at this empty blog page for a few days now. Not only do I apparently have an inability to finish things it seems that I have an inability to start them.

Too much pressure. I am fascinated by (some) blogs. The seeming ease with which people can express themselves. I have also thought that blogs seem very narcissistic. Seriously who the hell wants to read another mom blog? Maybe I should have a blog for family members where I can share the goings on of my kids and the millions of pictures that I take of them? Maybe I should have an anonymous blog where I can complain and cuss and diss people as much as I please? I am envisioning a hodge podge of all of that (with specific names, etc. changed to protect the dissed).

I am still troubled by the classification of my blog and honestly my ability to write anything remotely interesting or entertaining...

Well I suppose that it is much like TV...If I bore or offend then you can choose to simply turn me off. This blog is called TMI Mama (Too Much Information for those of you that are slow) - so you have been warned!

This is my first post...It is a start and now that I am over that hump = let the blogging begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment